POSITION: Network Engineer
1) Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
2) Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
3) Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
4) Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
5) Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
6) Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
7) Active participation in all training sessions and Engineering meetings to enhance the product knowledge.
8) Testing of various networking features in Layer 2, Layer 3 and security protocols.
9) Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
10) Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
11) Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
12) Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or foreign degree equivalency.
13) Five years progressive experience in computer networking field.
14) At least 12 months experience in the following skills: F5 BIG-IP Global and Local Traffic Manager; Cisco high end data center Nexus series switches; Aruba wireless Controller and Access Points; and Data Center Management and Data Center Virtualization.